Hi ♥

Hi♥, Studying fashion promotion with styling, this is the place where ill be posting the things i love and the beautiful things in life that inspire me.

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Hard work

The hard work starts now!
Personally there has been alot going on and unfortunatley to say my blag has not been the highest of my priority's!
This was my biggest down fall in my lats project! i do like the blog but i find it very hard to 'get into' it, with a sketchbook i liturally write about all the little ideas in anyway possible i also like to do that creativly, in a way i "miss it" a blog does not inspire me, but i can really see how people may like it!
I know i have already lost marks by not keeping ontop of my blog but i have sourced alot of things for our project!
Before easter we did a class presentation of our idea! Its fair to say that our idea was not the greatest, mainly becuase it hadnt been thought about much at all! with other huge projects going on you always leave the latest deadline till last!!
Having listened to others project, everyone has really gone off on a tangent and their final ideas dont have anything todo with the origanl present that the group unpacked!!
As a group we felt that we take inspiration from as many things as possible and somehow it will lead back to the chalk....

No comments:

Post a Comment